Terms & Conditions
MACS Clinic is the owner of macsforcancer.com (“Website”). can be contacted by email at email@example.com.
MACS Clinic is a web service. “Services” herein shall refer to services provided by MACS Clinic on the Website directly or indirectly on behalf of its licensee’s/ marketing affiliates where networking services of macsforcancer.com are made available over the Website, cellular phones or any other similar electronic devices and IPTV, accessed through any form or medium whatsoever, including but not limited to, internet, short message services and data networks.
All information, content and material contained in the Website and/or Services are MACS Clinic’s copyrighted property or the copyrighted property of MACS Clinic’s licensors or licensees. All trademarks, services marks, trade names, and trade dress are proprietary to MACS Clinic and/or its licensors or licensees. No information, content or material from the Website and / or Services may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without MACS Clinic’s express written permission.
MACS Clinic shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind whatsoever due to Acts of God, force majeure, Governmental actions or any other circumstances that prevent the functioning of the website and shall not be liable to pay any amount or compensation whatsoever to any participant for any losses arising thereof.
You are responsible for regularly reviewing the Terms and Conditions of Use so that you are aware of any changes.
Nothing in the Terms and Conditions of Use should be construed to confer any rights to third party beneficiaries.
By using the Website and / or Services, you represent and warrant that:
You will not attempt, submit, post, upload, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit:
- Any content that is defamatory, abusive, harassing, insulting, threatening, or that could be deemed to be stalking or constitute an invasion of a right of privacy of another person.
- Any content that is bigoted, hateful, or racially or otherwise offensive.
- Any content that is violent, vulgar, obscene, pornographic or otherwise sexually explicit.
- Any content that is illegal or encourages or advocates illegal activity or the discussion of illegal activities with the intent to commit them.
- Any software or other computer files that contain a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise impair or damage the Website and/or Services or any connected network, or otherwise interfere with any person or entity’s use or enjoyment of the Website and/or Services.
You will not
- Use any product or service available on the Website and / Services for commercial purposes of any kind, without the specific consent and approval of MACS Clinic or
- Advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations, unless otherwise specifically provided for in the Website) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or
- Use the Website and / or Services in any way that is unlawful, or harms MACS Clinic’s interests or any other person or entity, as determined by MACS Clinic at its sole discretion, or
- Use another person’s username, password or other account information, or another person’s name, likeness, voice, image or photograph or impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity, or
- Engage in any form of antisocial, disrupting, or destructive acts, including “flaming,” “spamming,” “flooding,” “trolling,” “phishing” as these terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet. You will not delete or modify any content of the Website and / or Services, including but not limited to, legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, logos, that you do not own or have express permission to modify.
In the event you download any software, including any files, images incorporated in or generated by the software, and data accompanying the software (collectively, the ” Software”), the use of such Software is licensed to you by MACS Clinic or third party licensors for your personal, non-commercial use only.
MACS Clinic will not transfer title of the Software to you. You may own the medium on which the Software resides, but MACS Clinic or its third-party licensors retain full and complete title to the Software and all intellectual property rights therein. You may not redistribute, sell, auction, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce the Software to a human readable form.
MACS Clinic does not accept or consider unsolicited creative ideas, suggestions or materials, including, but not limited to, ideas, concepts, pitches, suggestions, stories, screenplays, treatments, formats, artwork, photographs, drawings, videos, audiovisual works, musical compositions (including lyrics), sound recordings, program formats, characterizations.
Any unsolicited submissions, or through features or activities on the Website and/or Services, including but not limited to, games, sweepstakes, contests, promotions, you submit, post or otherwise send any information, content or materials, including but not limited to, data, text, messages, files, images, photographs, videos, audiovisual works, musical compositions (including lyrics), sound recordings, posting, your, and any other materials, as well as links to data, text, files, images, photographs, videos, audiovisual works, musical compositions (including lyrics), sound recordings, postings, you and or other persons’ names, likeness, voices, user names, profiles, actions, appearances, performances and other biographical information or material, web pages and other materials (collectively, “User-Generated Content”) through such features or activities.
MACS Clinic and its licensees, distributors, agents, representatives and other authorized users, shall be entitled to unrestricted use of such submissions for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without the requirement of any permission from or payment to you or any other person or entity.
By using our blogs / discussion boards, you agree to grant MACS Clinic a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sublicense-able right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to any such work worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. If you do not wish to grant such rights to MACS Clinic it is suggested that you do not submit your work to this site.
THINGS YOU MUST KNOW AND AGREE TO
We like to track you – You must register with a valid email id.
We like honesty – All registration information you submit must be truthful and accurate and you agree to maintain the accuracy of such information.